Employers – show your commitment to road safety
Road Safety Week is an ideal opportunity to shout out for safer streets in your community and show that you are a responsible employer that puts people first. Show your commitment to road safety to employees and their families, customers, suppliers and your local community by taking part in the UK's biggest road safety campaign.
Register now to join hundreds of employers who have signed up to take part in Road Safety Week.
How to get involved
There are loads of different ways to take part in Road Safety Week.
Register for Road Safety Week 2020 and we'll send you a free, online action pack, full of advice, ideas and activities to help you get involved.
- Introduce a road safety culture backed up by good policies, procedures and effective driver training and education, to keep your drivers and the public as safe as possible on the roads
- Run an awareness campaign on social media asking people to share their views on speed in their community, and pledge to use roads more safely.
- Support local schools, nurseries and colleges to run Road Safety Week activities.
- Print and display the free posters in your action pack in our workplace.
- Buy a giant Road Safety Week banner for your company, community group, school or organisation.
- Take part in one of our great fundraising activities to support Brake's vital work campaigning for safe and healthy mobility for all and supporting people affected by road death and serious injury.
Your free, online action pack will help you do all this and more.
Find out more
"Road Safety Week provides us with an important focal point to engage our staff, whether they drive fleet vehicles or for personal use. With so many ways to take part, it helps us show staff, customers and the local communities we serve, that road safety is embedded into our culture."Mark Bromhall, Road Safety Manager, Royal Mail Group
Sign up for our FREE webinar to hear from companies that have previously taken part in Road Safety Week and get ideas on running successful activities and communication campaigns in your organisation and community.
Support Brake's work
Every 20 minutes, someone is killed or seriously injured on a British road. Each crash is a tragedy, each crash is preventable.
Brake's vision is a world with zero road deaths and serious injuries where everyone moves in a safe and healthy way, as part of our normal day. Help us achieve this goal.
Make some noise
Whatever you’re planning for Road Safety Week, make sure you let others know about it! There will be plenty of graphics and tools for social media in your action pack, so register now and let us know what you are planning to do. Brake may be able to offer you additional support, such as helping you achieve media coverage.